Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Back in the Game

Whatever it was that Baby Bear had been struggling with over the past several months, much of it seems to be behind us now. We had an encouraging visit with the Pediatric Gastroenterologist, who told us what to look out for, what not to worry about, what to avoid and what to re-introduce.
Bottom line: still no dairy or beef, but... wheat! eggs! nuts! fish! coconut! chocolate! I've even been able to have little bits of dairy and beef here and there, cake at my brother's wedding, etc., as long as I don't have too much at a time and space it out with a few totally dairy-free days on either end.
And then I discovered Pinterest, and thought it would be a great repository for all my favorite recipes so I don't have to run all over the apartment looking through cookbooks for those recipes I make again and again and still have to look up every time.
Having all of one's favorite recipes in one place is said to be a great time-saver.
And so, I am repurposing this blog for just that: my favorite recipes. Period.

No comments: